My Blog List

Monday, August 1, 2011

My celebrity crush....Idris Elba

Me and Idris Elba @ Grass Lounge, Miami
 We all have at least one celebrity crush, I was just blessed enough to have met mine. He's one of Hollywood's most promising up and coming leading men, Idris Akuna Elba. Idris Elba was  born of a Sierra Leonean father and Ghanaian mother, and raised in East London, that's where his irresistible English accent comes from. Known for his role as " Stringer Bell" on one of my favorite shows the Wire, Elba is no stranger to acting. Elba has starred in various films, Daddy's little girl, Takers, Obsessed, and American Gangster to name a few. Idris is classy, sexy and just a bowl of dark chocolate decadence. Having a down to earth personality and more swag then Diddy makes matters even worse.  Who would'nt have a crush on him! Idris Elba is what one would call SEXY CHOCOLATE. Simply delish!


Idris Elba and I, Club Play, Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment