My Blog List

Monday, February 20, 2012

Jessica Sutherland....CEO of Hush Cosmetics

I know when you think of lip gloss you think of the mundane, MAC, Chanel or maybe even Dior, but you are really doing yourself a disservice. I know that one eyebrow is raised and you are questioning my sanity as to how I can say Dior or Chanel is mundane, but compared to HUSH, they are just the status quo. If you profess to be a socialite, a diva, or a trendsetter, what you call lip gloss should look like art. HUSH cosmetics is the new "it" line of makeup for all ethnicity's and age groups. A lip gloss that is prettier than you Hermes' bag is definitely worth blogging about. I am proud to say my friend  Jessica Sutherland is the genius behind this line of makeup that has twitter and all the hottest night clubs buzzing. If you don't believe me just ask around. Any lip gloss other than HUSH, is just plain ol uncivilized! 


Become a HUSH girl today visit www.hushcosmetics.com


        Patti cakes, Jessica Sutherland and Kayla in L.A rocking HUSH Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment