My Blog List

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Exactly who is Ms. Kippish


Being from South Florida it is only appropriate that I highlight this cities up and coming shakers and movers. With that being said, I would like to introduce you to Sasha "Ms. Kippish" Revolus. Ms.Kippish is an entrepreneur, wardrobe designer, hairstylist, fashionista, and just your modern day renaissance woman. At the tender age of 23, this young lady defines the term "fierce." Her expertise in commanding visions for video shoots, and music videos is complimented amongst her clients and her peers. Kipp isn't the young wet behind the ears intern, that walks around the set unnoticed. SHE IS THE SET. Having the pleasure of knowing her professionally and personally, I too have Ms. Kippish fever as I await my custom made dresses and shoes, to rock at Liv on Sundays like all her other loyal clients. Ms. Kippish is also the designer of the highly anticipated fashion line called "LVER." I know you thought your favorite designer was Roberto Cavalli, or maybe even Chanel, but that may change. So exactly who is Ms. Kippish?....yeah I thought that was a stupid question too.
-P


For more information about Ms. Kippish
 follow on twitter @mskippish 
visit her websites:
 http://www.Mskippish.com
www.DuctTapeandDiamonds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment